The objective of this position is to communicate with the users to gather requirements for system changes or additional system functions. This might be driven by customer requirements or internal needs to help make the system function better. Secondly, the changes or additions must be designed and programmed. Position will require the support of users in the NAV ERP system.
- Provides system support for ERP system.
- Work with users to gather user requirements and present a recommended solution through design/presentation of solve business needs.
- Configuration of system to support different user roles in company
- Design and program modules to integrate into ERP system to provide functions not available in base system.
- Maintenance of ERP system (version updates, patches)
- Design and program changes to ERP system as well as new programs.
- Write and maintain documentation of procedures and technical specifications of system
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
· Strong leadership aptitude
· Highly organized
· Strong time management skills
· Ability for critical thinking and problem solving
· Microsoft NAV experience desired but not necessary
· Ability to program in Microsoft C/AL.
· Ability to program in .NET
· Working knowledge of Windows 10 Pro.
· Ability to install and relocate computer equipment when necessary (computer, printers, switches, etc.)
· Working knowledge of Windows servers.