Description: Reel Repair Technician
The Reel Technician is responsible for playing a vital role in creating and maintaining loyal customers. Under direction of the immediate supervisor, must meet or exceed quotas. Maintain quality repair of reals. Communicates professionally with customers, management, and co-workers.
• Repair fishing reels with quality and efficiency with minimal to no re-work.
• Establish collaborative relationships with peers.
• Maintain individual and departmental service levels and goals.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Experience in Customer Service required.
• A minimum of 2 (two) years’ fishing experience.
• Some mechanical skills required.