- Provide service to consumer callers and parts accounts, retailers and wholesalers.
- Take in-bound calls. Heavy phones. Answer customers questions.
- Assist customers with parts orders and warranty issues and assist retailers, wholesalers with questions regarding orders.
- Process payment for repair invoices.
- Process orders and quotations received by email.
- Process department mail
- Reply to email inquiries.
- Invoice commercial orders
- Review all orders received on the daily bases.
- Assist in the warehouse when needed.
Ability to communicate well (written and oral) in English. PC skills (Word and Excel) helpful but will train. Microsoft Dynamics experience would be helpful. Must be able to learn our fishing tackle product line (will train). Must be able to work well with deadlines. Heavy phone contact with our consumer customers around the nation.
Hours are 7 am to 4 pm Monday-Friday, with 1 hour lunch. Temp to hire for the right candidate.
Pleasant office surroundings and working area. Office lunchroom available.